A celebration of everyone as I ended my tenure as President of this alumni officially on the 31st of July 2022
We formally celebrated ourselves at a 3-in-1 event:
- Family Hang-Out
- Celebrating the recent 50yr olds
- Honoring the past Executives and Board of Trustees.
It was a very rainy day but we did not let that slow us down.
Thank you to the entire supportive siblings for making the years go by like a breeze.
I appreciate every executive who gave their best. I have only pleasant memories. I enjoyed it all and as I rounded up I specially appreciate the formal messages and calls received. These are truly heart warming. I have them saved and go to them when I need a reminder.
With Gods guidance and grace, we achieved a lot amongst:
- Commissioning of the 1st Alumni website (still the only one after 2years)
- Inaugurated the formal recognition of all past Executives with plaques.
- Inaugurated the Group Wellness Check initiative.
- Introduced the diaspora inclusion in the Executives which has opened doors for the current president and vice president.
Thank you everyone, just as my slogan was so it was: #wedidittogether
Very warm regards